Madison's wood frames capture autumn toned slate tops, with weathered bronze metal aprons and convex stepped legs for great eye appeal. Our cocktail features a lift-top with a storage area beneath. Note the casters for ease of movement. The chair side table also displays a sliding top that reveals a compartment. Crafted of ash veneer, hardwood solids, metal and polyresin, this harmony of materials will offer years of trouble free use.
- T1125-50: Rectangular Lift Top Cocktail Table w/Casters
- 50"W x 28"D x 19"H
- 127cm W x 71.12cm D x 48.26cm H
- Construction & Features:
- lift w/ slate insert on wood top.
- 1 storage under that top.
- 2 faux drawers.
- metal apron.
- 1 fixed bottom wood shelf.
- weight capacity: 150 lbs for top, 100 lbs for shelf.
- Hidden Storage Extra storage space in hidden compartments or drawers combines functionality with artistic design, helping you stay organized without sacrificing style.
- Lift Top Storage We've designed multiple pieces with lift-up tops for interior storage areas that get the most out of all usable furniture space.
- Motion Mobility Say goodbye to scratches on the hardwoods. Rearranging heavy furniture is a push-over when it has casters.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.