Harvest Home's vintage charm will add warmth and style to any room. Crafted of rubberwood and poplar solids with knotty white oak veneers finished in a barley brown with saw mark distressing. Cocktail table features a planked top one wood framed full extension drawers with a bottom shelf for additional storage, casters for easy maneuverability, antique knob hardware and anchored by square turned legs. Door end tables offers planked top with two unique solid wood mosaic front doors and one interior shelf. The perfect collection for any décor from rustic to country cottage. Kit consists of one cocktail and two end tables. Available in additional finishes.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 266 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Barley Brown Finish with Saw Cut Hewning
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 266 lbs.
- Cubes: 33.95
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Inteiror Drawers
- Bun Feet
- Thick Butcher Block Style Tops w/ A Solid Wood Edge
- Rect. Cocktail Table Has Two Drawers
- Round Cocktail Table Has One Drawer
- End Tables Have Solid Wood Mosaic Fronts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.