Ashley Package Number: 71400/25/88/94/T559-13
This package contains:
- 71400-25: Rocker Recliner (Quantity: 1)
- 71400-88: Reclining Sofa (Quantity: 1)
- 71400-94: DBL Rec Loveseat w/Console (Quantity: 1)
- T559-13: Occasional Table Set (3/CN) (Quantity: 1)
The "Alzena-Gunsmoke" upholstery collection features a heavyweight faux leather upholstery fabric stylishly adorned with jumbo stitched details that offers all the beauty and character of leather in a durable yet breathable fabric which stylishly covers the plush divided back and thick padded arms to create the ultimate living room collection.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Heavyweight faux leather upholstery fabric
- Jumbo stitched detailing
- Collection features the option of either power or non-power pieces.
With the blackened pewter color finished tubular metal table frame supporting the rich brown finished table top and shelves beautifully accented with planked pine veneer and cross saw distressing, the "Challiman" accent table collection perfectly captures the essence of vintage design to enhance any home's décor.
- Table frame made with bar shaped tubular metal in blackened pewter color finish
- Table top and shelf are made with planked pine veneer with cross saw distress and dark brown finish
- Modern industrial styling
- Cocktail table has casters for mobility.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.